varalaru-history-of-goldfather

Friday, July 06, 2007

777 vibes

Yo! Turned 25 today, that too on a good date - 7/7/7. Feeling good about this nice numerical combination.

I will not forget this day, as this is my first b'day to be celebrated with my fellow student friends. In undergraduate days, my b'day used to fall during the summer vacation. So invariably I miss the cake cutting. During my days as software coolie, I had some good b'day celebrations. But this b'day is special. Thanks to Downie and Gokul.

And something else happened today. I thought that this 'something' is not possible at all. But it happened...just on the eve of my b'day. Ponnappan-10-years-or-more-from-2007, do you remember the incident in this post?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home